The Quest Is FINISHED!

Hi fellow bloggers and newcomers! As you might know, I was creating a webpage to host my blog. After some investment of time and brain cells, I finally finished the page. I thank all of you for supporting me and waiting for me too. I will be Making the long reports on the official page, but this one will remain functional and I will update it with summaries and general info of what the official page has.

I will open the page today to make a test run for 5 days, bring your ideas and critics of how the page could be better and I will work on it fast!

The page is http://technspecs.com/

See you around!

15 comments:

Philloz said...

Can't wait to go check it out mate!

my day in a sentence said...

Congrats, mate; that's a big step! :)

Gamer1145 said...

Good job man, following.

auto - pasjonat said...

Congratulations!

FOLLOWED

Ragna said...

Yes. The page will have the major updates and this one will run the summaries and sometimes other topics. You can even ask for topics and will make a post for it.

Shahan said...

I'll take a look now, must of been annoying to get it to work how you wanted it, good job!

Mekkor said...

looks cool. looks like i have to visit your blog more often to watch over that process ;D
+1

B-squared said...

nice dude, it looks good.

Sinclair said...

Congrats! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a tad jealous.

Gryt said...

Congratz, gonna check it out now!

Batow said...

Looks great! I hope you keep posting as many things you can to make it huge and brilliant, as your blog.

Ragna said...

Sure, I will keep up the work. I hope you all enjoy it.

Shockgrubz said...

Gave you a comment. I like how the material differed from the blog. Keeps it fresh and interesting. Rock on!

Magixx said...

Congrats, thats a big step ;)

hommakesgames said...

Awesome bro, well done!

Post a Comment